There is no direct upgrade path from the 1.6 series themes to the 2.0 series themes. See the theme designer documentation in the ATutor Handbook and start creating a new theme.
(both changes in /theme/login.tmpl.php)
Find this line:
Change it to:
*remove the old overlib line after the body element in include/header.tmpl.php
* add just social if statement around the jump menu in include/header.tmpl.php to hide it when ATutor is used in ATutor Social mode
The other half of this change is the styles added to the end of the styles.css file for the theme. these styles are as follows.
To accommodate the width of the new submenu toolbar, the width of tool screens/panels have been updated in many places to a consistent width of 95%. Set any tables or divs that wrap around a tool to 95%. The new toolbar sits on top of the various tool panels.
- Add in slow collapsible menus to header.tmpl.php
To add slow collapsing menus, replace the toggleToc() function with the new one:
Change it to:
- In header.tmpl.php & side_menu.inc.php, replace all occurances of $_SESSION['course_id'] with $this->course_id
* change the path in the default/test_questions/matchingdd.tmpl.php from
* add course categories array to themes API
* change "sequence-links" in the default/include/header.tmpl.php from
* change "sequence-links" definition in the default/styles.css & default/print.css from